Okay, so here’s what I’ve been working on the last week or two. I still have a lot of things to sand and polish, but this is what I have finished right now.
First row is resin pendants. I finally figured out how to minimize the bubbles that get caught in front of sequins and stuff! The longer bars with the star glitter have TONS of bubbles because the resin was right at the end of pot time, but I think it actually gives it a cool affect. Also the one on the far right is glow-in-the-dark. The second row pendants are made with cardboard, newspaper, and catalog pages, topped with resin. Then three and four are glitter and sprinkle resin earrings, and I hand punched and stamped the cards. And the fifth row is scrabble tile pendants topped with resin. I have 15 more curing right now, but the last batch that these two came out of was totally ruined, I’m assuming by the humidity. ;-;